Department of Psychiatry
Psychiatry is that the branch of medication targeted on the identification, treatment and interference of mental, emotional and behavioural disorders.
Special features of our treatment care:
- Cerebral Palsy clinic: includes Behaviourial training for affected children.
- Dediction clinic for Alcohol and other drug dependence includes – (a) Detoxification (b) CBT/Coping stills strategy/Cue exposure (c) Relapse prevention
- Mood disorder clinic for Depression includes – (a) CBT(Cognitive Behavioural therapy) (b) Relaxation exercise (c) Yoga/Meditation/Music therapy.
- Schizophrenia clinic includes - (a) CBT (b) Social skills training (c) Vocational Training
- Anxiety disorder clinic includes (a) Systematic desensitization (b) Exposure therapy (c) CBT
- Child Psychiatric clinic for (a) Mentally retarded (b) Childhood autism (c) Learning disorders (d) Conduct disorders (e) Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Dementia clinic
- Family therapy
- Marital therapy
- Pre/Post marital counseling